Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recipe Time!!! Gotta Try!

If you know Brandon, you know that he is really laid back. His replies are always, "sure" and "ok." It drives me nuts because how do I know how he really feels? He thinks I'm kind of a spaz because my replies are, "Woo Hoo! This is Awesome" or "That is the worst thing on the planet!" Anyways...so I made this dish and I said, "Woo Hoo! This is Awesome! Do you think so?" and he said, "YEA! This is a keeper." It took me time to reply because I was shocked! Needless to say...he liked the dish!

Spicy Roasted Green Beans (or Broccoli) and Shrimp (click for link)

Spicy Roasted Green Beans and Shrimp I got this recipe from Kalyn's Kitchen, a blog that I love! You can use green beans or broccoli. I was nervous that it wouldn't be filling enough so I used the seasoning in the recipe for the shrimp on some chicken and baked in a pan with foil for 50 minutes. It was really yummy but we didn't find out till later because we were good with just the shrimp and a side salad. Note: This is spicy! If making it for kids cut down pepper and cut out the cayenne pepper. It was perfect for me though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment